Sunday, December 27, 2009

On a Mission




Okay...so here is the story....the other day Gianna kep getting into the bathroom to get soap in order to "wash" her dolls. Once I discovered soap all over our bed, the dolls and monkey I went to shut the bathroom door. Little did I know, she had pushed the lock button from the inside (the one door I haven't put tape over the lock button), thus locking the door. Well, when Daniel arrived home, he tried to get in, but there was no way to do it. He decided to take the windows out of the window and go through the it. Well, he tried to get himself up and in, but realized that he probably wouldn't make it. Therefore, he talked Gianna into "doing him a favor." Getting her in was one thing, but we weren't for sure if she would be able to get out of the tub and turn the door handle. But, to our surprise she did it with no problems, opened the door smiling and said, "otra vez!" So she ran around the house and Daniel put her through again, which allowed me to take the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Great story. I'm impressed. Gianna is growing up:( just like my kids. By the way I would of never fit through that window either Daniel if that makes you feel better:) Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts?