The swing was Gianna's first new addition, and the second is her new work table. Since she spends a lot of time with me in my computer area, I decided to get her a table so she could be next to me. I thought this project would take me longer to paint it, but I was so excited to finish it, it only took a week. Hmmm, now I have to think of something else to do! But, Gianna loves it! She enjoys pointing to all the different sea animals.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Settling In #2
The swing was Gianna's first new addition, and the second is her new work table. Since she spends a lot of time with me in my computer area, I decided to get her a table so she could be next to me. I thought this project would take me longer to paint it, but I was so excited to finish it, it only took a week. Hmmm, now I have to think of something else to do! But, Gianna loves it! She enjoys pointing to all the different sea animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any thoughts?